Sitebunker through the cPanel control panel offers the possibility to host on the same hosting account several domains, called "Addon Domains". To set up this domain type, you need to do the following:
- Check if the domain you want to add as an addon domain has our Nameservers setted (ns1.sitebunker.net and ns2.sitebunker.net) and they have spreaded.
- log in to your cPanel account
- Access the Addon Domains menu, Create an Add-on Domain section
- At the "New Domain Name" field, enter the domain name; ATTENTION: only the domain is passed, without "www." or "https: //"
- At the "Subdomain / Ftp Username" field it is filled in automatically, do not change.
- At the "Document Root" field it is filled in automatically, do not change.
- Click 'Add Domain'