The PHP version for an account can be easily modified from the cPanel account.
To modify the PHP version you will need to do the following:
- Log in to your cPanel account
- Go to the "Software" section -> "Select Php Version"
- After clicking on Select PHP Version, you can see the current version and below the version selector with the related options. When you select the desired version, to save click on "Set as current".
- After selecting the PHP version you will notice that a number of PHP extensions appear. These can be selected manually by you directly from the table with the extensions valid for the selected version.
- To change PHP options, switch to PHP Options in the upper right
- Here are several options where you can change the value, such as post_max_size, click on the default value next to it (2M) and select the desired value from the list, then click on Apply and Save